- 4 Layer thermally enhanced PCB
- PIC32 native USB-Controller
- CAN-Bus inter-module communication (Only one USB connection for up to 16 Modules)
- Power Connectors: 6Pin VGA, barrel jack for wallwart, terminal block.
- Power requirement: ~20 / 40 Watts @ stock speed
- Onboard 60A adjustable core voltage power supply
- Host protocol: Avalon emulation
- Host Software: Cgminer
- Temperature controlled Fan
Watercooled BitBurner, only 1 board fitted to the cooler.
This includes everything needed for a completed mining cluster apart from the stacking cable.
I assume you will stack the boards in towers of 16 and will include the mounting materials / USB-Cables needed for this use case.
Does not include Fittings, fitting thread size: G1/4″.
Warning: You need to have preordered to the required amount of Avalon Asic chips at one of the distributers on Bitcointalk.org.
This equipment is customer specific, orders cannot be refunded or canceled.
- assembled BitBurner PCB with attached water cooler
- Micro-USB Cable (one every 16 boards)
- mounting bolts
Delivery time of this Product varies, we guarantee shipping within a month of receiving the customers chips.
It should take only take 5 to 10 Working days, we are trying to complete your order as fast as we can.